ARLINGTON NEW BEGINNINGS
Arlington New Beginning, Inc (ANB) has an environment specifically tailored to the needs of the low to moderate income elderly. It also provides a level of comfort to their families by assuring them that our focus is to provide a caring and nurturing environment.
The regularity of services and programs will depend on the needs of the residents. These services include but are not limited to the following:
- Wellness Programs and Medication Management
- Health Promotion Screening
- Legal and Financial Assistance with forms, etc.
- Social and Recreational Activities
- Advocacy for Resident Families
- Information and Referral
- Counseling (provided only Qualified Social Service Agencies)
- Physical Fitness / Physical Therapy Exercise videos
ANB utilizes the services of the community calendar for the City of Arlington, local newspapers, radio stations as well as flyers placed at senior recreational centers and other faith-based community organizations.
The community of ANB is located at 311 N. L. Robinson Court in Arlington, Texas. It consists of 14 two-bedroom supportive living units with a multi-purpose community building within the complex. The units provide residential amenities for each tenant and a live-in aide.
311 N. L. Robinson Court
(817) 860 - 6763
Hours of Operation
ANB's office hours are maintained Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The community room hours of operation are the same unless prior arrangements have been made.
ANB's tenants must be at least 62 years of age. All tenants are served on a first-come, first-served basis providing that the following criteria have been met:
- Meet federal income guidelines that qualify the individual as low-to-moderate income
- Meet the physical and mental requirements necessary for the ANB residential environment
- Pass criminal background check
- Require the assistance of a live-in aide as certified by an assessment conducted by a licensed Medical Practitioner
Exception: In the event that a vacancy occurs and there is not a qualified applicant who meets this particular criterion, the ANB Board, at its discretion, may lease a unit to an otherwise qualified person who does not require the assistance of a live-in aide.
Tenants lease their unit for a one-year, with annual renewals. The rents are based on the 'Fair Market Rents' published annually by HUD.
Executive Director, Barry L. Anderson
Program Director, Sister R. Irvette Zenn